The award.


The award.
Posted by: cgbalu.
This phot will inspire me?

Comments

  1. Please, may I ask? What is the occasion, what is the award, and who are the people in the photo?

    Is this taken in Bombay? I love the thought of writing this here in the United States,(California), and it being read in India,(Bombay)!!

    That is just too cool for words!! Thank you for posting this photo, MS!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PGD that is me receiving a prize for doing some good work at office last year. I posted it here to get some inspiration. I reside some 1000 kms away from Bombay. It is nice. Thanks to internet we meet people virtually from different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that is my biggest boss called Financial commisioner.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!