A POST BEFORE OFFICE

The Good and the Bad at the moment!





GOOD: Let me post something good and bad before stepping into office now.

Subject: Gordian know solution
- an exampleI am told that the US spent a lot of money trying to find a pen thatwould write in weightlessness. They showed the "Space Pen" to thecompeting Russians. They showed the US reps - a pencil

Some times things are Gordian.

There are pencil solutions.

Don't take the bull by the horns, take him by the tail; then you can let go when you want to.

So let me take things by tail and let go when I fail.

The last two days there were guests.

Janoo, Shankar Narayanan, Harini, Mami. What is mami's name?

A blog about the relatives I met would be fine.

Let me try tomorrow?




BAD: Should I tell everything to jani. No No.


SEARCH:

I was at lycos today. The stuff I got about gordian is from an email and the tail quotation is from quotation page.


PICTURE: What picture shall I post today? This is one from buzznet.







MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!