GINA




cgbalu: good morning ginne....How r things? I logged on to yahoo hoping that you may be on line....u r there...now I hope that you may have time to share some thoughts:-/

imgna: ohh yesimgna: good morning balu

imgna: hows santosh now?

cgbalu: what is that showing on the messenger some words I don't quite get it....santosh may be on a Train now...

.imgna: on the way home?

imgna: what words is it showing?

cgbalu: yeah.....Sinea O'.......Nothing compares 2Uimgna:

imgna: im listening to yahoo radio onlineimgna: its quite cool though

cgbalu: I see.....I have not quite aware of this on the internet....the caves I go don't have that facility.....

imgna: there's a new yahoo messenger version

imgna: and its really cool

imgna: anyway.. dont u have office today?

cgbalu: Yes...but I should have the speakers and all..

cgbalu: yes I will be going after this session in the cave...

imgna: u r late!!!! :

cgbalu: madam - my boss - is demanding more work from me.....oh no late business....it is a holiday....

imgna: holiday?

imgna: what is the occassion?

cgbalu: no week end officially we work five days a week...9.30 am to 6.00 pm. If we work well and know how to tackle boss the timings are flexible...

imgna: and u have to go to office today being a saturday?

cgbalu: and now u r listening to Christophe Cross....I like hearing music too.....let it be of any sort....

imgna: me too.. but i cant stand rock music.. only light R & B and soft jazz

cgbalu: as I said....more work....I have tackle the demands of my boss......I work....finish and enjoy some office time too....

cgbalu: melodious thing will be soothing....

cgbalu: I listen to Radio at home with all lights offf.....

cgbalu: :)

cgbalu: you r good at reading minds....

imgna: hahahha

imgna: actually i got booted at yahoo

cgbalu: :)

imgna: btw i added eternal traveler to my fave

imgna: i saw him noting u

cgbalu: yes he is very nice...good mind lol

imgna: i read his OD and its really interesting

cgbalu: really good writing

imgna: i guess most hindi r very nice people

cgbalu: oh good and bad people r every where....

cgbalu: btw what is good and what is bad....it is all our views....

imgna: yes u r right.. but so far.. i met only nice people from ur place

cgbalu: because you are a nice person....

.imgna: ahh that is so sweet balu

imgna: btw hows ur daughter?

cgbalu: well we have got a story in Mahabharatha...

.imgna: how is she coping up with college?

cgbalu: she is fine...hope she does better in the II semester....

cgbalu: fine...

cgbalu: Duriothana is a bad fellow....Dharma is a good fellow....Lord Krishna asks Duriyothana to fine a good person - he never finds one. Dharma is asked to find a bad fellow....he does;t find one....lol

cgbalu: gennie - am I spelling it correctly? I am telling something about Mahabharatha heard of it?

imgna: its gina

imgna: no i havent heard it but im quite interested to know more about ur culture and beliefs

cgbalu: yeaa gina....how r kids? How is ur son faring in?

imgna: can i ask what is ur religion?

cgbalu: thank u ....I am a HIndu....

imgna: karl my son will be graduating a year and half more with his civil engineering course

imgna: roxy, my daughter will be in her 3rd year high school this coming school year

cgbalu: I wish him well....

cgbalu: tell them my love......

imgna: thanks balui

mgna: and tell us more about santosh adventure ok?

imgna: i find him really cute

cgbalu: sure....sure....thank you.....

imgna: and before i forget.. HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY!!

cgbalu: oh thank you so much.....20 years.....time flies...

.imgna: yes.. and ur so lucky...

cgbalu: yes.....thank you gina...I am lucky also to have OD and to get good friends though virtual...

imgna: OD is the best.. beside yahoo messenger of course :D

cgbalu: With a little luck....we can make more luck to come....yes...

imgna: im lucky to have u as a friend balu

imgna: ur one of my best fave

cgbalu: you have good friends...and I am one of them lol

imgna: can i ask where r u from again?

imgna: i have such shot memory :D

imgna: short

cgbalu: u r expert in chatting.....sure....Hubli which is one nights journey from Bombay....where one of your friend is there..

cgbalu: shall I dance with you? lol

imgna: he is from fountain.. yes i think it is in bombay

imgna: sure... hope we can dance :D

cgbalu: virually.....:-O

imgna: hahahha

imgna: nahh

imgna: god willing and i win the lottery.. who knows i might visit u there

cgbalu: oh.....I also dream of coming to a forein land....I have a pass port....lol

cgbalu: yeah...one should have dreams....gina I am just texting things from the prompts of the songs u r listening...

imgna: yes i know..

imgna: :)

cgbalu: gina....my office thoughts have come to me....I should stop here.....see you some other time....>:)

imgna: ok u have a nice day balu

imgna: and nice chatting with u

imgna: regards to the wifey and the kids

cgbalu: goood make a good dream weaver....see you soon....love to you alll.=;

Comments

  1. That was a really interesting dialog between you and Gina!! My grandfather (maternal) called my Mother Gena (same sound), her long time friends called her Jean, though, and my son is called Geno, after my Mom.
    Though you have seen (on my blog), his name is Gilbert Eugene. I always think things that happen like this, with names and even familiar numbers, are not co-incedental?
    I DON'T KNOW WHY? One of my idiocyncracies? Thank you for editing that conversation, gave me fodder for this comment.
    In the back ground I am listening to a book that my daughter, Cherokee, has on CD by Laurell K. Hamilton.
    About faeries and magic and blood, Oh My!! Princess Meredith NicEssus is one of our favorite heroines in books.
    Anyhoo, I am happy to have been allowed to read this passage between you and your friend, makes you seem more human to me.
    Until another time.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!