Happy blogging.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:Google adsense has come to my blog.
So more blogs today.
Mobike - oil changed. New battery also.
Answer to the quiz referred in the posting Evening posting is:
The third. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead.

Here is the second quiz:
A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5
minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Answer definitely in the next posting.
If only I could write so as to attract more comments the blogging affair would be fantastic.

I learnt to write the html code seriouly today to make new window to open.
In this posting evening posting would open in the new window.The html tags are like this: A href="http:new window" target=_blank /A
The thing is that I should close the tags.
I also went to some positive thinking sites through google ads.

BAD:Mo bike mechanic says that the mobike engine needs a major overhaul which will cost me around 3000 bucks....okay let me see that afterwards...say another three months I can run the machine....the mechanic says it is okay.



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!