JANOO FAMILY


Last evening SHANKARANARAYANAN spoke on the phone quite for five minutes. He narrated how he landed at Madgoan at 4.00a.m and how he went with the bike man to explore the possiblility of getting an accomodation. He told me even the items he ordered for the family for lunch.

Shankara narayanan works for central bank of India, and Janoo with LIC. They are on a two week tour availing their LTC. They will be covering Goa, Udupi Mangalore etc.

They came to our house on Monday (9th) with their kid Harini and SN's mother. We had been to Gayathri Thapovan on Tuesday evening. Jani took them to the Shiridi Temple at Unkal on Monday. Santosh walked them from the temple to Unkal lake. There they enjoyed a boat ride.

We served them the Hubli special cholatha roti.

Janoo is my uncle's daughter.

Recently we met Murugan also.....I write about him in the next post.

Comments

  1. MS.
    It is interesting to read about your family. It would be adding more spice to mention what you had for meals.

    What do you eat on a typical night (dinner) in your home? If you would like to know what we eat?

    Last night my daughter made,

    Enchiladas.

    They are a meat,(hamburger/beef), dish, filled with spices, chilies, onions, cheese, olives, then rolled up in a corn tortilla, (flat mexican bread), and with sauce and cheese over all. These are then baked until heated through and the cheese is melted and bubbling.

    You eat this with a salad, and a drink (iced tea, or lemonade is nice). It is a very delicious dish, and very filling, also.

    One of my sister-in-laws is a Mexican national, and she and my brother make many wonderful dishes when we gather for a family meal.

    My daughter-in-law is from Korea, and when we gather, we have wonderful Korean dishes. I must say that I cannot chose between Mexican and Korean dishes as to which are my favorite!!

    I will never turn down a Taco though. Or Pita bread filled with scrambled meat, vegetables and shredded cheese!! Those are treats also, and so similar to Tacos, there isn't much difference.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely friend...I will make an attempt to record the meals...thank you for sharing your dinner last night lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!