What I remember and what I forgot

Picked these set of words from prompts:


biology, class card, foreign student, leaf, blood sample.


Trying now to write a small piece remembering my college days:


What is class card? Students in my class? The attendance register as we call! I don't remember all my class mates names. I do remember 'biology' I studied for two years in my life.

Biology was interesting. The botany part of the subject was taken by none other than my college principal.

Our college campus was full of vegetation. Our individual desks were green in color and it was fantastic. The inflorescence class, I remember very vividly.  The arrangements of flowers in a plant is called inflorescence. Each plant has it own flower arrangements.

inflorescence_types1.jpg

There was a foreign student in my class. I vaguely remember he was from Malaysia. His accent was different and I was proud to talk to him in English.  His name I forgot now.

The short zoology professor I remember and his words: "Even if you do Sirasasana, the food will go straight from mouth to gullet" We did not do any blood sample assignment in the class, but I remember the blood donation I did during my college days.

The leaf of college days is withered and gone!! The word "Biology" just spurs the above forget and remember things in my college days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!