Letter to Jan from Babu

Dear Jan,

Nice to receive a letter from you.

This is a nice Sunday evening that I'm compiling a letter to you.

It would be nice to compile blog posts in letter form.

In your next letter prompt me with a nice subject line.

Yours,

Babu


From: cgbalu@ymail.com
Sent:Sat, 01 Dec 2012 22:26:56 +0530
To: babujan@posterous.com
Cc: cgbalu@rediffmail.com
Subject: Letters.
Dear Babu,

> From a very long time I had a wish of writing letters to myself. That will be done here at posterous spaces.

> Arrangements are made to write letters through three e mail sources.

> Yahoo, rediffmail and outlook are the sources.

> One letter will be written to Babu from Jan.

> Jan will reply to me.

> I think this will be interesting blog posts.

> With love,

> Jan.

>

> --- Sent with Samsung Social Hub Premium - the new generation of mobile messaging

Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Posted via email from babujan's Space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!