Silly

Dear Jan,
Nice, you suggested 'Silly' as a subject to write.
'Silly' is the serious thing, I want in life.
Life goes on doing 'Silly things' for a greater part.
Like, trying to write some Inspection reports and remarks for Inspection reports at work!!
Other ' Silly things' I do are mainly maintaining more than dozen blogs on the internet.
This space on posterous, I came late and registered myself, for the simple reason that it is a part of 'Twitter'
I wish this 'silly thing' might turn into a serious silly thing.
Whatever it is, let me wait and see.
It would be nice if this develops into a serious silly thing.
I like your initiation of sending a link along with your letter.
I liked the image.
Let me give a link to you too...
Quotation: Silly is you in a natural state, and serious is something you have to do until you can get silly again.
This link is for your opening....hope it is silly enough!
Keep writing to me. Suggest silly things.
Let's have a serious silly time here.
Reply soon.
Babu.

Posted via email from babujan's Space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!