New year

Dear Babu,

The image/space links you gave me in your last letter is plenty and seeing the enormous number of lovely pictures in each service gives me no time to write a letter to you.
I have marked the letter as important in my e mail folder and it will be easy to pick up a picture in a jiffy during our further correspondences.
However, I write this letter to you this year itself, so that I get a letter from you in the new year itself.
I shall open this link as public in Facebook from that letter onwards so that some more people read our letters.
Wish to share a share a nice write up with the heading 'New Year' which I came across in my e mail:

I am the new year. 

I am the new year. I am an unspoiled page in your book
of time.

I am your next chance at the art of living.

I am your opportunity to practice what you have learned
about life during the last twelve months.

All that you sought and didn’t find is hidden in me,
waiting for you to search it out with more
determination.

All the good that you tried for and didn’t achieve is
mine to grant when you have fewer conflicting desires.

All that you dreamed but didn’t dare to do, all that
you hoped but did not will, all the faith that you
claimed but did not have—these slumber lightly,
waiting to be awakened by the touch of a strong
purpose.

I am your opportunity to renew your allegiance to Him
who said, “Behold, I make all things new.”

One useless web site for you. heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa. (Nice Music - good time pass)

A Picture share from Photobucket.

Don't forget to share an useless website in your New year letter to me.
I suggest you browse imgur and share a picture from that lovely site.
Expecting the New year letter from you soon.
Yours,
Jan.


Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Posted via email from babujan's Space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!