Recipe

The Good and the Bad at the moment!
This one after the entry diary registary
I should write about celebrating life and then search for some more prompts.




Discovered the recent recipe.
The recipe is writing.
I consider writing-blogging as a favourite dish preparation.
Just like Jani's cooking!
The ingredients:
GOOD  is like salt or the Tamarind the sour (soul) material
BAD is the chilly - pungent - hot part.

SEARCH is a bit of sweetness - just like the jaggery in samabar.

PICTURE - the decorative pieces like the cashew nuts; badam; resins;
grated coconut.
MOOD - It is the water content of the dish. Very important. Mood
should not be watery. It should be added to the dish to make it gravy- groovy.
The method:
Boil the mood well.  Add the basic ingredients in appropriate
quantities.  Make a draft. Taste (Edit) it for my satisfaction.
Whether the dish I made is GOOD or BAD will be known.
p.s: MOOD: I am SEARCHING people to serve the dish.  


Taste it and let me know.

--
Have a nice time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!