BLOGGING

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:I have several scribblings.

On Sep 3 I made an entry with two prompts.

One is about linking writing like food.

Another is about what will I celebrate?

The link to that entry is: diary registary

After that I started scribbling about receipes.

It went on with writing with dishes made at home during that period.

Then there was something about Secunderabad trip.

Then there was some quizzes posted.

Still there is a nagging feeling in the mind that I have not scribbled in connection with the titles mentioned in the entry.

I wanted to make some more entries visiting some more prompts.

BAD:But I have not done so.

So let me complete the project of writing like making a dish.

Let me also write something what I celebrate most.



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!