Going back to Hubli

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:
I am going back to Hubli.
I got a note pad in my blog.
I have a nice search engine also in my blog.
I edit this at Kacheduda.


BAD:
Gettig a cyber den to blog was difficult.

SEARCH:

Apart from searching only janibalufamily...I intend to edit all my earlier posts with new websites.
I would like to pick up good ones.
Just like this site in the Picture caption here.
If you click parking shots just below the picture "Parking spots", You can enjoy nice toy cars parked in a real setting.
You can also click the title of this blog to enjoy good toy cars parked.

janibalufamily



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!