Try writing.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: Yeah one more trial.
If you were a food, what would be the recipe? What ingredients, in what proportions, would go into whipping up the perfect "you surprise"?
Jani cooks and I see the tension she undergoes. She will ask me what to
be cooked today. There were some greens got from TKs house. She
made 'kootu' yesterday. Today I told her to make 'puli kuthina kootu'
with the same greens. Writing for me gives the same tension. So
scribble.

BAD: Be creative with your recipe. How much ambition? How much compassion? Might there be a dash of frustration, or envy? Would the creativity in you be measured in teaspoons or cups? From what sources are these varied ingredients drawn? Family? Friends? Work?
I draw my source mainly from family. I have plenty of topics. Sticking to one while writing is the difficult task.



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!