A posting At Secunderabad during training.

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:It is Tuesday.
The Second day of the training.
No class between 2p.m and 4. p.m.
So I was here at dads net...unfortunately could not complete the posting.
I continue on the fourth day here after having a better meal at a mess here.
The past days I could go to "Friends" where is "grub" is not that fine.
Okay I have scribbled something good and bad on the behind of bus tickets and telephone bills.
A quick posting would be fantastic!
A rose is a rose by whatever name you call.
Roja, Kulab, Kulabi.
Jani this time accompanied me to Secunderabad. she could visit Birla temple and Secunderabad Ganesha temple.
Thanks to Hema Somasundaram we could camp at their transit quarters:
'Lancer Barracks'
Jani could also visit "Subramanian's place" at Gautam nagar on Monday evening.
On monday the classes were upto 4.00 p.m only.

BAD:Jani could not see kasapuram Hanuman temple on Saturday.
The bloody train was late and arrived at Guntakal at around 20.30 hours.
On Tuesday and Wedenesday Dr. Varma extented the classes upto 8.30.p.m.


SEARCH:

So I am editing to have links with every one of my posting.

Here if you click this posting heading you can go to a site called

The Lifeline Network

Also visit,

janibalufamily


MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

  1. Hi Mr.Balu!
    I was reading some of yours post..and found that you are in Secunderabad.I am basically from secunderabad and presently in Singapore.

    So frankly speaking,Hyderabad is not a great place to have fun..but you can still try out Ramoji film studio,ashta lakhmi temple and Salarjung Museum.

    Any further info, I can surely provide you..
    Have a great time in SECUNDERABAD..
    Bala Krishna Juluri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!