recipe

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD:It is good that in my last posting I mentioned two sparks to write. I am attempting right now to scribble something based on the first prompt. It treats writing like food:
If you were a food, what would be the recipe? What ingredients, in what proportions, would go into whipping up the perfect "you surprise"?

BAD:It is bad that sometimes the mind is blogged with so many things and I cannot write about a specific thing. That is frustration.
Inspiration, where are you?
Cleverness, you've left me too?
I've got nothing left
I freakin suck
Be creative with your recipe. How much ambition? How much compassion? Might there be a dash of frustration, or envy? Would the creativity in you be measured in teaspoons or cups?
This write up I can measure in teaspoon only.



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!