Friday postings


GOOD: Friday around 11.15 am sitting at office to introspect the good and bad at the moment.
Trying to channel the thoughts to put in writing the good and the bad.
Another two exams for Sneha. Another two ice cream sessions.
Onlinesbi.com. I have my bank account on the internet.
Will I be able to earn more? Could I become rich rich?
How to earn dollars?
Satish Babu congratulated me for getting GM's Award!
Hello! I am really doing something!
Vani is also getting GM Award.
When'll I get the week gifts? Jani is more keen than me!

BAD:Really do I like to be alone?
I feel I get the jerk when people are around.
But can I do these silly things when people are around?
Sneha's friends got the AIEEE hall ticket.
When she will get her hall ticket?
What is the amount of GM award?
When will I get it?
I want a Gmail also?
Rediff, Indiatimes, Yahoo, MSN, Lycos, Open diary - half a dozen already!
Could I get that female colleague for an outing? - just for the heck of it?



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!