sunday postings..

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: The empty backside of phamplets - now I have a notice asking for votes - to scribble.
I will simply sit in my chair till 13.00hrs - trying - Definitely I will be moving some office papers.
Loose papers are taken out. Let me see what all I pick up for working.
The drawer is reviewed.
I feel there is no much headache.

BAD:A chat with Narayana and Haneef. Puri and Tea at Priti. (Isn't it good?)
All restlesness comes because of the laziness shown for organisation - the paper not sent to the concerned person or proper file causes the doom.
The picking up papers going on super slow mode.
I cannot do everything - things are to be delegated immediately - follow up I can do.
Oh! where to keep the papers?



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!