A posting on Saturday


GOOD:Sat morning When I force myself to scribble this.
Radio blares Hindi news.
India creates History by winning Test match in Pakistan soil.
Sneha got the AIEEE admission ticket on 16th.
Which test she will write full - AIEEE or CET with aptitude test?
What course she will get?
GM award is Rs.1000/-. I got along with Vani and Venugopal.


BAD:Time flying. Now I write this when English news started.
The Saree Stampede at Lucknow.
Wife and kids are going to Bangalore leaving mother and me at Hubli.
So many papers are to be arranged at office - specially Mahanthappas portions.
The vetting of Supply order.
The Agreements to be arranged.(quite a little only.)



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!