something on Friday


GOOD:This Friday evening I could scribble this.
Sneha's two exams are over.
The Tub Arun Ice creams I bought on the Exam days.
I should remember to do that on next Tuesday and Wednesday -her
exams continues.
Tuesday was Ramanavami day - I could complete reading "Sundara
Kandam" with Rama Patabhisheka Chapter.
Santosh riding the Bajaj 4S.

BAD:  At the time of scribbling this - I had change to three systems at Dishnet.
Santosh is not getting up early! (I too)
The mother-in-law of Metti Oli still behaving in an arrogant way!
The 'giveagreementt' session during March 2004 account closing.
Something have to be done to pull up the back log things at office.
Gettingpetrubedd for not finding two papers. bad things



MOOD:The current mood of cgbalu@yahoo.com at www.imood.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!