Web shots.

after all these mad scribbling are about good bad and searches!

Bad.....Web shots will not be available shortly.....(Member Since: 11 March, 2002)
Good....Smilewebshots will be available.


Webshots.




smile
It was a nice experience to be at web shots. I used to post some pictures taken from my LG phone.
Here are some samples.




comment I received: Lantana in another colour! You focused on the ground instead of the flowers. I hope you will give it another try!



Mother board

Comment I received: It always amazes me how they can put so much in to so small a space and hold so much. Darrell


Comment I received
It is a most ornate chariot, I wonder who rode in it and how did it move.


All good things must end. So this experience also end.

I shall try one more blog with this subject shortly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!