Poem (Strong)

For this prompt, you will come up with a poem about an object that describes you. First, choose an object. Next list down the reasons you think the object you choose represents you. From the list of reasons, which one is the most powerful? Which one conveys the strongest image of you? Once you have chosen your main image list down things that support this main image. Build your poem from there. from creative prompts (prompt 10)

Bull, I admire.
I'm strong.
You, telling me that I'm strong,
Makes me more strong.

You are not wrong.
Am, impatient,
Restless.
All strongly hidden.

Am strongly anchored.
Let the waves, wave.
Waves should wave.
Steadfastness let me save.

Taurus I am.
Proud to be strong.

ralph-waldo-emerson-quote-every-artist-w

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!