Pick of weekly photos

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!

Good....made some trials of the webshot pictures I did to bring in to the blog here. The first picture is the camera which took all these pictures.



This phone, though focus or not focus gave me lovely pictures to post at webshots.
Now it gets used as a photo. Darrell


I would happily tuck into a few chocolates from this tuk tuk.



Every journey starts with a single step, so which foot did you move first?




I'm sure I could make Mothakam, if only I could get some jaggery.

Bad.......it consumes lots of time to bring in all my webshots experiences to bring in to this blog. Have brought my pictures to the skydrive from where I'm sharing this.
I think I have not brought some more pictures from the webshots....which I shall try. Next entry would also be on this only. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!