Pocket

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!


 
It was a working day sandwiched between two holidays.
I got ample chance to browse my pocket links at my work spot. (Good good good)
(Bad, I was using the office time)
My pocket gets filled up with plenty of links that appear in my Twitter Time line.
Though I've commissioned two e mail sources to feed links to my pocket, I have not used this facility well.
 (Good my Twitter feeds a lot of good links to my pocket)
It was a good thing to "read things later".
 Reading later, I give here a screen shot of some of my favourite links I re-read.




screenshotpocket
Also two direct links which are shared from my pocket. Read once again!! A good speech  by Mahatma Gandhi






How to make a face book movie? Try this link http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/make-facebook-timeline-movie/


It is good.
Next: Web shot. Smile web shot.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!