THE LADY TALKED.

At the end of the notes I put up to my boss, I should mark Sr.DFM. He
will strike that and put in his orders. It so happens that some times
I forget to mark it to him. He gets wild:
"It shows the disrespect you show to your boss. I will give you
charge sheet for this" Boss shouted yesterday. This lady was also
with the boss at that time. She is a section officer like me.
"Sorry sir, this will be the last time - I will not repeat this" I humbly said.
This lady Section Officer, later when we were out from his chamber,
said, "what was it that boss was wild at you?"
"Hi Hi....this happens to be, I many time commit this mistake" I replied.
My worry here is that, the same lady, when I was congratulated for
getting an award some time back by the boss.....did not talk. Did not
congratulate me. May be solace only when I get reprimands?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evening I had tea with Mahanthapa. He will be going to HQ from
Monday. Who will be the new assistant I will get?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh I am sad. I still do not know whether I will get my old entries
back. OD master is also not sure whether he can do this. Still I
hopefully wait. If I get it, it is good. Otherwise it is bad, I
have to redo the things. I have to repeat the same thoughts in a
different manner in the OD.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--
Have a nice time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!