Friday

After a day, the latest position of 10 things, I mentioned yesterday.

1) H.P. Chavan the glue man's (He will not leave me till I do the
work) briefing notes are finished. ADFM signed the papers.
Thippeswamy should take them now.
2)Given the 500 bucks to Magna.
3)Mahanthappa is transfered to HQ. He will be relieved today.
Annadurai? Who will be my new assistant? Will Annaduari be relieved ?
To these questions next week will have the answer.
4)Tata Sumo repairs proposal was urgent - that was done. We need the
log book and History book for some internal checking.
5)The river sand proposal is also signed. Ghali has to take the papers.
6)Absolutely no problem - yesterday also I left office before Boss
departure and no problem. Today also I will be leaving early.
7)Magna cleared everything without a helping hand from me - however I
helped her in solving the extension proposal received from Mechanical
department.
8)Doing the spade work for the test check thing. I hope I shall finish it soon.
9)The letter is yet to be written. I hope I will finish it tomorrow.
10)I shall do this and finish it by Monday.

Well, this exercise done in this diary gives me a thrill of organising things.

--
Have a nice time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!