10 things that bother my mind just before enternig office today.

1)H.P Chavan - he has requested several times - I should send his two
briefing notes duly making the covering letters.
2)I should give Magna 500 bucks.
3)What will be the status of the Mahanthappa, Annadurai's transfer order to HQ?
4)EMD diesel shed, three or four proposals are there including a
briefing note regarding cleaning contract - should do the importantant
things.
5)The river sand briefing note of Mechanical departmet - the covering
letter should go.
6)Yesterday I left office before the Boss departure - would he have
called for me?
7)Should help Magna in writing some covering letters.
8)The test check thing - somehow I should do it. - though not today
but atleast before next week.
9)The letter regarding asking for information about the BSNL line
wires hired by Railways.
10)The DSO imprest bill - though they are sanctioned Rs.10,000/- the
recoup less only.

--
Have a nice time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!