JANI IS NOT ALRIGHT.

Just some time to browse and enter something in my diary before going
to Office. I just managed this time, after taking Jani to Railway
Hospital. Since Sunday she has got giddiness. Sunday morning she woke
up with a jerk because it was already 5.30 A.M. She had thousand and
one things to do. She could not do them at all. As she gets up or when
she lays down herself with her head towards right the giddiness
starts.
We went to the doctor who is nearby our house...(he also sells us
milk) on Sunday evening. He checked her B.P and said it is alright. He
prescribed 'veritim' tablet.
No....throughout Monday she was not alright...she disliked food. Our
daughter took care of her by doing the household chores....she cooked
some Dal and rice. Jani did not eat anything except bread.
Monday I was very busy at the Office and thought the headache will go.
Tuesday....still she is not alright. Yesterday she vomited some coffee
and juice intakes. Somebody said that if the ear balance is not
alright the giddiness will come.
Okay, This morning I just told at the office that I will be taking her
to the Hospital. She was checked there. She is given some
tablets....the ENT man also checked her....No problem. Hope she is
alright by tomorrow to shout as usual me and children.
After this entry I go to Office......and see what all things I can do.

--
Have a nice time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!