Scary moment

Which scary episode shall I narrate?

The classes at Christ college were spacious. The green steel individual desks were simply superb. Attracted by those desks I joined that college.

May be the good meals given by grand ma, I was in a trance while Sunderrajan was teaching some physics in the class.

I think I am expressionless, even today.

Seeing my sleepy state Sunderrajan the handsome physics professor asked me a question from the  subject he taught that day.

I was scared. Scary things vanish in a jiffy when exact scary moment starts.

Hey I'm proud of my lovely trance situations. I love my trance. Do anything to get moments of trance.

I was no longer afraid. I answered the question very well. Now as I write this Sunderrajan's appreciating words gives me a great feel.

"Class, this gentleman by explaining the things I've taught has proved that he is attending the class  and not sleeping"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!