ImageShack

Dear Babu,
I slap you like that?
It is too much!
OK.
It was really fun!
Let me see how I can slap you with another useless site.
(aha ha aha ha what a colorul falling...enjoy)
ImageShack is one of the oldest image storage place, I've come across during my internet journey.
A picture pick from that site would be fine. Here it is:
brihadeshwaratemple02ik4.jpg
Fantasitc Timple view.Brihadeshwara temple.

Yfrog from the same company is the one that is twitter friendly.
Why not a picture from Yfrog too?


I am seeing that you are noting some sites you are stumbling upon in your e mail.
You are also e mailing some tweets too.
Why don't you share them?
Expecting a nice share in your your next letter,
I remain,
Jan.


Catch India as it happens with the Rediff News App. To download it for FREE, click here

Posted via email from babujan's Space

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!