New Year posting.

There on this 20th day of 2013 I have come to post in this blog which is 12 years old.
Though, there are practically no big hits, I am proud that a blog is maintained for twelve years consistently.
When I started blogging in the year 2001, my son was in school Studying 4th Class. Now he is in final year of college and complaints that no big success for him too!
When I hear that from him, my ego also suffers! (good or bad? ha ha ha)
I've to tell him and myself again....."success is not success or failure is not failure.....it is only our view and we can define a thing both as success or failure." Hope he and myself understand that and begin to call failure as success in learning great things.
From this post onward the old  formatted words go off and now I am in search of new formatted words to begin the posts here. (good!)
My daughter was in 9th Standard during 2001 and now she  is an young family lady. Just see her smiling with Usha utup.



There are 640 posts. Right from the year 2001 there are posts. Always two digits. Last two years the postings were exactly 12 each. The year 2004 saw 152 posts.Let me pick one from that 152 for this post.

Good, I could get a dream in blog post which was fulfilled later in the year  2004

So the blogging goes on.......

In my next post let me say something about StumbleUpon and StumbleUpon application ....in my phone.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!