Forty Things

This week my writing exercise is supposed to be listing 40 things that happened this month and selecting one thing to write more about.

The month end has already begun and the week end too.

Night Inspection is one thing that happened this month and during this week end and gives me a chance to compose this.

The nice thing is that I'm composing this in a word document. It may be considered as   the best thing among of the happenings this month worth writing about. The added thing is that I am having now the lavish supply of solitude as I'm in a berth of a Railway

Coach. Perhaps this may be considered as the second worth writing. The 38 other things would be the lows at the office, the tiffs with wife and children and so on and so forth.

Some happenings would be very private and many things have to be really forgotten.

So a little more about writing.

The writing is interesting as I'm using QWERTY key board in my Samsung phone and using word document of the application Polaris office.

Writing a document here is really interesting and some of the functions are really worth exploring. For instance, at the end of this write up I shall have a shape.

The colors of the fonts can be changed.

Some fonts also I'm getting in this application, am writing this in new times roman.

But my favorite comic sans is not available.

There are fonts called,  Gulim, Batang and  Dotum 

And the shape I was talking about:

 

oops....as I copied the word document, the shape did  not shape up here.

 Another thing that happened this month was Ganesh Chaturthi and  a picture of moon as seen from my room.

dscf08021.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!