12 things to do when I don't have "Internet"

facebook.jpg

Just imagined the era when, 'wheel' was invented. Also the times when 'Electricity' and 'Trains' were invented. If I was available in this world at those times I would have been curious:

When the 'wheel' would come to my town, when my house will have light using 'Electricity'. I would be reading in the newspapers about updates as to how/when the Rail network would come to my town.  Think of how I'll enjoy the first ride and take my family for a ride.
Somehow, I'm available in this world when the 'Internet' has come to this world. Expected the 'Internet' coming to the browsing centers, to my home and to my cell phone.
All the varieties of internet has come to my home and am doing 1000+ things fighting with my family members to have my turn on the computer.

Now, if the 'Internet' is not available what are the 12 things I can do .......

1) "Oh oh... No no.... I should have internet" The first thought goes to the mind is  this adamant thought, when the internet is not available for me.
2) Write something in my manual note book - later to be blogged, when I get my internet quota!!
3) I should think an answer to wife's question : "What I was doing  during the era when "Internet' was not there.
4)Let me see the physical 'faces' of my family members and friends.
5)Let me compose some 'tweets' in the note book when there are no 'faces' around me.
6)Though I do little work, without 'internet 'connection let me try to write a word documet, or go through the saved pages. For that matter, emptying the 'recycle bin' would also be a fine job.
7)Time to give the 'car' a wash, or let me take it to fill petrol.
8)Time to see a downloaded cinema on the computer or to go over to 'TV watching'
9)Or, let me do some physical exersice, prepare tea, read newspaper or a book.
10) Have not said 'hi' to my neighbour for a long time. Now, let me go over to him and say 'hi'
11)Let me compose a write up heading: Twelve things to do when "internet" is not there.
12) Come let's go to the theatre and watch a movie.



Comments

  1. Brett5:48 PM

    Number 10' is a very thoughtful sentence, it makes me realise how long its been since i had a talk with our neighbours... Nice post today 'enjoyed reading it' bud...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ωαηx ƒαмiĿעβύδīηəรร3:32 AM

    i dont understand wut meaning on your post.. But i kn0w it fun.. n nice post dudu^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!