Cliche

prompt6.jpg

Hope you had a nice week.
It is nice that my writing exercise is improving.
For this week,
I am supposed to find the 'cliche' I can think of.
And am to construct a poem keeping cliche as the first sentence.
The cliche I can think of is:
moving finger writes
Moving finger writes,
figuratively I think less
literal, understand a bit
The fingers I want to move fast.

Hold a pen for long.
The finger movements are not strong. 
Stare at the screen like hell.
Fingers don't tap the words fall.

Keep seeing my phone.
Thumbs ache to move.
The lousy brain up above
Don't command the fingers to move.
More information on cliche.
cliché or cliche (UK /ˈklʃ/ or US /klɪˈʃ/) is an expression, idea, or element of an artistic work which has been overused to the point of losing its original meaning or effect, especially when at some earlier time it was considered meaningful or novel. (Wikipedia definition)

cliche: A phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought. For example: "One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure."
Cliche finder (Click and find cliche)
Lovely quote to end this week. Happy September to you all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!