Second prompt.

This week writting exercise begins at pearl tree in the form of a note. 
I did go to my old album, counted picture No. 14. 
The album maitained by my father was taken by me one fine day and I tried to stick some pictures in that. 
My father used 'corner paper clips' to insert the pictures. 
The corner clips had come off when I took the album to maintain.
So, I stuck my pictures to the album without corner clips.
This 14th picture is from the year 1997 when my younger sister studied VII std at Maruthi Vidyalaya Wilson gardens Bengaluru.
I have put a round on her image using basic paint tool.
As I do this I remember me helping my mother to bring my sister from Govindamal School at Ulsoor to Maruthi Vidyalaya at Wilson gardens.

p02-08-12-12-46.jpg
raji.jpg
Now for this week's tweet:

These words from one of the tweeps I follow should be the parichay of every one.


 Lovely, I could finish this week's blog exercise on the computer and am going to schedule this to be posted tomorrow evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!