Ohlife




after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!



"Oh life" - Admire and enjoy 'life' writing a diary.
It is good that I have stumpled upon this site on the internet.
From April 2011 onwards I have been writing a diary through 'e mail'
It is lovely to write a diary entry through e mail.
I started writing diary at 'oh life' using my hotmail e mail id. I'm now continuing my e mail diary through my yahoo e mail. In between I switched to other e mail ids to including face book messages.
Writing a diary through e mail is comparitively easy.
However the bad I felt was: At the end of a tired day, I lay down on my bed and by the time I start composing 'ohlife,' e mail through my mobile device, duely sigining in and reading my mail sent by 'oh life' about the same day, a week ago, a month ago, a year ago - I forget all the events of the day. I may write one or two sentences.
It is okay  - the one or two sentences help me on a later date - when 'ohlife' sends me these sentences. Perhaps I may add to the two sentences, if I remember something connected with that two sentence event. The two sentences trigger a lot of memory. (I can edit the diary too)
If I have time enough I can have a picture also sent along with my two setences. (Pictures speak 1000 words - Oh!)
Initially when I started the diary through e mail, 'ohlife' reminded me of what I did 'last week.' Then as the entries accumulated day by day, 'oh life' reminded me about the same day 'last month.' Now 'ohlife' reminds me of what I did on this day's date "last year"
Supposing I've not written a diary note last year on the same date, last year, 'ohlife' picks up a diary entry of me of last month the same date or the same day of the last week.
We can down load the diary as a text document too.
There is a 'premium' version of 'ohlife' where, supposing I type 'boss' - all entries relating to boss are picked up. This is a paid version. Hope one day I try this too.
Some fun I have writing at 'ohlife' are:
1) Send a tweet to 'Evernote' of an important event of that day. Later, when I sit before the computer that night, I compose an 'e-mail' beginning with the event I recorded at ever-note.

2)My office happenings with date and tme (Press F5 to record in the note) is recorded in the note and stored as a note in the dropbox. Later I start composing e mail taking material and matter from my office note.

3) Whenever I have enough time I read a random entry from my diary and laugh at the event passed or do something better for a problem.

4)An idea just struck me to note my 'office notes' as 'don't miss the events' and include in the diary every fortnight or week telling me in the 'ohlife' that these events evaded my memory.

5) I mention in the diary "oh life" when I feel good about an event. Say 'Ah life' when I feel bad about an event.

Now I would like to share a chosen "Random entry" from "oh-life"




-----
If you want 'Ohlife' you can click to the heading of this entry. It will lead you to "ohlife" site. You can try an e mail diary - if you wish.
In my next entry I want to share how I make use of the site "Evernote" . This will be followed by "Pocket"
-------


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!