PICTURE NO 14

This week I've a beautiful tweet and 
picture No. 14 from my live.com.

panipuri.jpg
This picture was taken when we visited India Gate at New Delhi.
My brother-in-law family and we visited Delhi when my brother-in-law was at Gaziabad some years ago. 
This grand trip was during November 2007.
This picture I shot with my Nokia cell phone and is there in my yahoo album at sky drive. 
I counted 14 from the last. 
This small kid went to school - how many classes I do not now but is studying in life school and I took some inspiration from him. 
I remember I had a fight with my wife when we visited this place. What fight? 
I forgot.
The trip sheet from my diary: from Hindan

Next week I shall try to come prepared with a 14th picture from a dusty old album which my father maintained.

My brother in law now at Bengaluru
p30-06-12-15-461.jpg

Comments

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!