New

The aim is to start composig a post in my cell phone during the week end beginning and publish it on Sunday evening with whatever possible edits and stuffs through computer. 
Need not have a heavy heart or mind regarding what to write how to write. Some thing could be written. 
This week beginning I want to take the help of a site called pearl trees where I intend to collect some pearls. 
One such pearl collected is a link to a list of prompts, which gives me an idea of what to write. 
One idea the prompt gave me was to write about one thing that I find in my room. 
The stuff in that list says that, I should close my eyes, think about the one thing I select. 
Here now - one thing I chose in my room to write about is COT.

COT

The six feet by three feet wooden cot is new.
Less than one year old.
When did I last go to Hyderabad?
It was bought when I returned from Hyderabad.
It was in the month of August.
The metal double cot we had earlier broke, leading to the purchase of this wooden cot.
Actually the metal cot broke for the second time.
The first time it broke we repaired it.
It served quite for so many years and saw our children grow.
This new wooden cot with two chest of drawers underneath cost us Rs.12,000/-

a picture from webshots to go with this blog.

2279314530048198674S500x500Q85.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!