Naan Ei

Naan Ei - is the week end movie I'm watching now as I begin to compose a blog for this week end. 
The movie is about a guy named 'nani.' 
Nani is actually killed by the bad guy to get the girl whom Nani loved. 
In the next birth Nani takes the birth as fly (we call in our tongue fly as Ei) and makes all wonderful efforts to take revenge on the bad guy.
The shots are wonderful and the villain was gruesome.

This week picture pic from webshots

2924157520048198674S500x500Q85.jpg

how with dedication The Kea (Nestor notabilis) lifts the lid. The scales on the body of the bird are wonderfully created. Nice shot.

Tweet pick of the week:

With the help of the writing prompt am making a second installment of writing "COT"

COT
THE bed room cot has only two chest of drawers.
It is placed adjacent to the wall.
The reach to the other side is hidden.
So there, only two chest of drawers will do.
If the cot is placed at the centre of the room both the sides are accessible and another set of chest of drawers would have been useful.
Of course the cost of the cot would have been another 3000 rupees more.
The present wooden cot is bigger in area and we are using the cotton mattress which we used for our earlier steel cot.
So we have a side gap of nearly half foot - books, cell phones, diaries folded clothes occupy that lane.
Extra money we did not spend for the bedding too.
That's it I can write about our wonderful cot in two instalments.


The writing prompt 2 suggest to look at the picture 14 from a dusty album for 2 to 4 minutes, close my eyes for ten minutes and write my feeling on the picture. That is what I am going to do next week. First I'll take digital album from my live.com.

Sunday Evening. Time to publish my blog. Week end blog. After editing here in the computer I tried give the finishing touches in my mobile. But my html edits using computer done earlier did not come out. Again came to computer.
Son and myself were watching "My dear Kuttichathan" on TV. It was India's first 3D movie released during 1984. In my youth I enjoyed the seeing the movie several times. Some time later after 1984, the movie with some additions was released in Hindi. Now the same in Tamil again with inclusion of recent Tamil actors. Though we could not enjoy the 3D effects the movie was good. 
There ends my week end.

Comments

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!