Text through twitter.


Have decided to compose this blog entry, through sms only.
Without having the twitter interface before me, I can tweet my thoughts through TEXTS.
TEXTS could be sent through 'sms'. Sms tweeting facility is taken from this site.
Through my twitter I send TEXTS using my airtel connection to the number: 53000.

Texting helps me to think on a specific thought very happily.

Let me go ahead with recording twitter experiences in my blog.
Next for a change  I shall come with a different experience of browsing bbc through my cell phone.

For this entry I made use of evernote and imagechef.com
For html help I used blogger .com
The texting matter was smsed from my cell phone to evernote through twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!