Dabr

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!

Why so many blogs and why so many applications?
Why this craving to post something?


Good good....let it be there.....something to think of.
Bad bad.....ideas don't improve....can not get enough opportunities to spend more time.




Through cell phone reaching twitter is fun.
Have the m.twitter.com. But here I don't have the editable Re-Tweet facility.


m.dabr.com has the editable Re-Tweet facility. I could upload some pictures also through dabr. (Stored in Twit-pic) All this I could do with a simple cellphone


Now, for quite some time my LGX300 twin-sim is not authorizing twitter to come through dabr. (Sufficient memory is not available -BAD)


There are other mobile twitter applications like, twit.me, the one that gives a facility to post to Facebook too, slandr mobile - which I've tried and had good fun. - GOOD


Next something about tweeting through texts.

Comments

  1. you're right, blogging soothes the nerves. It also gives one the feeling that one is a part of a whole :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!