Follow Friday

@cgiridhar nice meeting you...lots to learn and I envied your gadgets....
Tue May 26 13:58:19  2009

Good.
My first friend on Twitter.
Damn good.
I am doing this FF blog exactly on the month when I first met this tweep on the twitter.
This person had a blog (Now it is different blog at word press) where he shared pictures of his gadget collection.
Awesome one!
World and environment lover.
His latest blog on behaving well on earth - our contribution is worth reading.
Through his following I gained very good tweeples whom I am following.
Witty and expresses well.
Reading his tweets on cricket, some times I followed cricket through his tweets.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Here are some picture picks from his twit pictures.
Aishwarya rai shows clear signs of ageing...  on Twitpic
aamsutra  on Twitpic
Facebook's new logo inspiration...  on Twitpic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

On my mad scribblers shared items, (sidebar) I have shared his blog post on buying a mobile phone.
Please read it.
$$$

Here is one of his favorite tweet (and mine too).

Virtual tour of Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple.... http://ow.ly/KPHU


--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!