FOLLOW FRIDAY

Good.



my computer > mobilizz  on Twitpic
The thought of making a blog on 'FOLLOW FRIDAY' is taking shape.

I should thank @AskAaronLee  for  the idea.
$ $ $

I began to follow AskAaronLee through @v_shakthi.

@v_shakthi had mentioned in one of his follow Friday tweets about him:

"The most followed and the most friendly person from "Malaysia"

The statement is very true.

Personally tested.
$$$


 @v_shakthi is a powerful person from India and I refer to his tweets always.


I have tried several sites through his tweets.


Sometimes based on his tweet I go to some applications and try those.


By the time I come back to the twitter...there there there will be a shakthi style pause: Signoff:))
$ $ $

There is another person from Indonesia.

This person has got the capacity to change your feel, whatever mindset you are on the time line.

A tweet by @rM1L brings a smile.

Makes the heart light.

This person is good at poetry.

Very good at short sentences - very short and attention grabbing.
$ $ $

Bad

I just can't bring in the other great tweets I follow in one follow Friday blog.

Good.

I shall try doing this on Fridays.

It will be very good doing this.
$ $ $
Aaron LeeAskAaronLee 


Facts: It is impossible to type "D is for Donkey" and send out as a tweet on the web interfaceShakthiv_shakthi 


You have got M@il. http://nxy.in/pqcreRT @rMiLaNa: ├┐ ╒═══╕ ┌┤ Please sit down,let's talk :D at twitter.
 







If you have come this far reading this blog, please give me good ideas to make follow Friday blogs.



--
cgbalu from Hubbali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!