Twitter journey


after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!

Twitter journey is interesting!
Majador as they say in Bengali. (good, I got Bengali friends at twitter)

I was planning to prune my tweets. 2700+ tweets done during the two years 2008,2009.
Just wanted to keep certain sentences only. (twit-verses!) . like one: "Moon is following me." two: "Sun is calling it a day, by changing himself to orange."
Wanted to remember my journeys to Bangalore, Secunderabad, Shimoga, Sringeri. I made certain twit-verses using my mobile and sending texts through smstweets.
I used several applications (BAD....I don't have the exact count) like spreadtweets, tweetgadget......etc. I wanted one or two tweets to remain in each variety. I had some good words from tweeps. (FF -follow Friday -GOOD)

As we cannot go into past in our life, going back in the 'twitter time line', well I can say: "we cannot" (or rather difficult) (BAD)


I made more than a dozen tweets, to know the 'trick' to go back on twitter and prune my tweets! I asked the tweeps 'in general' and in particular! (@) I took the help of 'tweephelp'...also....and lo...no one answers that particular question at 'tweephelp'


In this process, I got some tweets where some people like me cherish to read their past tweets. I re-tweeted them. It is very bad  I find it very difficult to bring those tweets to put into this entry! 


I had the opportunity to back up nearly 184 tweets, may be from March '10. I now have with me those 184 tweets (good) in html and excel formats. I did this using an application called 'twitsnap'


So, (good) I abandon this project of going back in the twitter time line, stick to less than 10 tweets for the present day and favorite the best for the future. 


Let me try to blog when something worthy I come across in these twit verses!!! Hey!!! (good)

Comments

  1. Hey i like the treatment of the subject! Its so innovative! But by Jove....just 2700 tweets in 2 years???!!!! GAWD....only that much? On a serious note...i always want to revisit some of my tweets! those good ones apart from the ones that annpunce my daily routine....Twitter is truly like life!!! What u have done cannot be undone.u can just look back and cherish the memories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!