One fine twitting day.......


!after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!





Good!
I stuck to the principle: I’ll not go beyond 10 tweets per day.
10 tweets this day were wonderful!
One tweet was automated and was the predictions for my day - today. (Worth deleting ?)
I began tweeting this morning with a link to my blog post: “Twitter journey”

I posted another tweet. This tweet requested my Kolkatta tweep, to read the post and make a comment.

Very Good!!
My friend made a fantastic appreciative comment.

For the afternoon session of tweets it was my dabr. The conversation was with another Kolkatta tweep and it was pure fun! Her trick, in getting her father to take her to shopping and it was a light hearted conversation. I enjoyed the fun. Cool for the afternoon heat!

In the evening hours at the office I used the spread tweets.  I Re-tweeted a few of the tweets done by the doyens of twitterdom. Those were tips and tricks tweets. 

One link showed a link telling us the tricks we can do with gmail and Google Calendar.

Another link gave a tip as to how we can freeze tweets.

BAD!!!

The freezing of tweets I could not do. In fact I wanted to freeze those ten tweets of 8/4/10 on record here at this blog. In twitter language let me say #fail.

Okay, let me try a copy paste thing here.

Thank you tweeps:  @rM1L   @arunbasillal  Iconic88   @ruhanirabin   @adaafreen  @Aagan86

  1. RT @rM1L  @arunbasillal: Display Tweets in Your Posts with Tweet Freezer - http://bit.ly/8XOFZO about 6 hours ago via Spreadtweets
  2. RT @Iconic88  @ruhanirabin10 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With #Gmail And #Google Calendar http://bit.ly/9faLkGabout 7 hours ago via Spreadtweets
  3. You have a more refined sense of taste today and an eye for ex... More for Taurus http://twittascope.com/?sign=2 about 9 hours ago via Twittascope
  4. @adaafreen chaalu girl!!! about 9 hours ago via dabr in reply to adaafreen
  5. @adaafreen try it now. Whr he keeps the ATM card? :-Dabout 9 hours ago via dabr in reply to adaafreen
  6. @adaafreen  hey hey y r u so headless do u know the difficulty in getting money? about 9 hours ago via dabr in reply to adaafreen
  7. @Aagan86  thank you, young man.about 14 hours ago via dabr in reply to Aagan86
  8. @Aagan86 good morning...Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment .33 fl oz..read my twitter journey and tell me something....about 15 hours ago via TweetDeck in reply to Aagan86
    •   
  9. Twitter Journey "blog" http://bit.ly/cg9Z7v  about 16 hours ago via TweetDeck



Comments

  1. Fun experiment! Twitter can be very absorbing if we let it, but I've really enjoyed my time there over the last year. It's become my favorite and most productive social site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks km weiland...twitter is really absorbing and joy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!