What shall I do with the now available files at yaoo.in geocties?


after all, these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!
Nearly 40 pages done at yahoo in.geocities. It is bad that I am loosing them. It is bad that I cannot put everything here at this blog. Just a little more than one week remaining for the closure of the site. Before that I have to finish the task.
Good - this much I will try to do. The journeys are recorded from 2001 to 2009 (bad two journeys recording of 2009 is still pending). I shall try to put up in this blog indicating the places I visited in these writings.
It is better I begin from the beginning.
How shall I put them?
Place. Date.(I think month and year will do) a little bit of the purpose (one or two words) Is there a table facility in this editor? No. I shall try some other method.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!