SECUNDERABAD.


after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!



It is time now to go to in geocities. It was good that I could spend time recording journeys there. Though the content was not that super, I could have the passion of writing. Now the geocities is closing at yahoo.

I remember the yahoo words when 'yahoo photos' closed that everything good should end.

Now geocites also ended. I have saved the content at ibibo.com. Now whenever there is nothing to do, I can just browse my train journeys. I have also saved one or two sample geocities pages ....I shall post them here at blog whenver I feel bad!

I intend to review the pages till 26th October here and try to segregate the journeys destination wise. I start with Secunderabad when the geocity maniac caught me.....

This is a trial to create a new page.
go to this link for comics.
On line
We
in our organisation call official tours as “on line”
So, “online” folder
will contain files about MY TRAIN JOURNEYS.
The first file is a journey
between Hubli and Secunderabad.
Dates of journey: 16.08.2001 to 21.08.2001.
I travelled by these trains:
Hubli to Guntakal: Train No. 6591 Hampi Express.
Guntakal to
Secunderabad: Train No. 7086 Bangalore Secunderabad Express.
Hyderabad to
Hubli: Train No. 7429 Rayalseema/Haripriya Express.
The purpose of the
journey was: RRB EXAM.

Highlight: With a green envelope in my hand I was
going around different browsing centres around Secunderabad Railway Station
area.
Some names and places: Maria Reddy, St Anns school Tarnaka
Remembrance: Web journal started here.

That was my first recorded journey to Secunderabad. It was the year 2001. So in this blog from now on till 2009 what are my Secunderabad journeys. It will be good to record. Right?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!