Secunderabad.


after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!

Good. I made time to visit another of my Secunerabad journey.
I made a file at yahoo in.geocities.
I quote it here:

GOPAL and SHERLOCKHOMES.

This one is about a journey from HUBLI to SECUNDERABAD. When Sr.DAO asked about the intents placed with COS

For 3 numbers DOT Matrix printer and one scanner, I could not get the reference immediately. Out of sheer “fright” I undertook this journey.

I boarded HariPriya express (Train No 7316) on 9.10.2001 Tuesday. The bearded man (our Sr.DAO Mr.S.Vivekanand) was kind enough to use his good office to arrange berth No. 1 in Haripriya. No doubt the train started at Hubli well in time.

There was Gopal. The black stout smiling man from EMD/LocoShed/Hubli was my company in the train. When I told him my woe, he gave me confidence that he will take care of that.

On Wednesday, (10.10.2001) when Haripriya merged with Rayalaseema express (Train No.7430) and when I was in the toilet shaving, using tooth paste as shaving cream I noticed that we were still in Raichur.

Gopal gave chappathis and groundnuts for breakfast. We reached Begaumpet at about 13.00hrs. (almost 4 hours late beyond the scheduled time) . I could complete the mission to vanish my fright away, during the afternoon session.

Okay, let me cut short chronicling this journey within another few sentences. Gopal helped me. I got my reference. I returned back by train no 7003(Dharmavaram Express). There was a new three tier AC coach. (coach No 01116, built at RCF kapurtala during July 2001) I bought seethapalam for the family.(Gopal picked up the fruits from the vendor for me).

Sherlock homes (click here to see a web page of Sherlock homes) was the book that accompanied me in this journey apart from Gopal.

It was a jorney during 2001, second one during 2001 both the occassions on official trips.


I will not have this web address from 26th October:

http://in.geocities.com/cgbalu/trainjourneys/gopal.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!