FEB 09 entry.

It is good.
I remember the last blogs question.
****
At son's room where he is trying to prepare for the PU exams,
where he filled up his KEA application form,
I took his help to bring my memory.
He was in 4th Standard then.
********
2001-4
2002-5
2003-6
2004-7
2005-8
2006-9
2007-10
2008-11
2009- he is preparing for II puc exams.
*************
It is bad, in spite of having this blog from 2001 onwards
I could not make this a blog of note.
Should try from now at least.
************
It should be easy. The blog should be developed with words good bad and search.
**********
I link here a 2002 Feb entry.
something I have to scribble.

*************
As search exercise I made search in my own blog.
Came to the Feb 02 entry.
**************
Some thing I have to do for a ready made format thing.
so far the dancing symbol was there.
What shall I do...............?
Hope before the next entry something comes up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!