THURSDAY AT BLOG.






































































































































































































































































































































The Good and the Bad at the moment!






























GOOD:It is good that the swroa people gave me a bowl as momento in one of their functions.
It means that I have struggled and finished that job.
Let me pat myself ....good good good.


BAD:It is bad that the WC post JV thing is going very slowly and very slowly.
How to make it fast?
Okay....things so far done....
Mechanical.
Electrical....the thing is I have to know where the allocation it has gone....
If it is known I think I can finish it....
God help me to make the work fast only then I will have a fine feeling.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!