OH IMAGE..

The Good and the Bad at the moment!




GOOD: okay okay....
Here are some slangs....slang of the day is in mygoogle.
boocoo
Origin: American SlangDefinition: a lotExample: I spent boocoo bucks to buy my new car.
I spend a lot of money in blogging....
bicky
Origin: English SlangDefinition: Abbreviated version of the word biscuit. (American: cookie)Example: I’m going to dip a bicky in my milk.
I rummaged my junk in my madscribblings.....

I can go to junk website....
enjoyed some funny pictures.....
I will post one here:
Funny Pictures
Funny Videos



BAD:The image thingee....why so many images are loaded.
Where the heck is the bhagavatgita quote?
It is not loaded in my google pages.


Comments

  1. the bagavatgita quote is in my google now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something about good bad and search. I shall write taking an idea from there.

Popular posts from this blog

Reading quotations for motivation. Good or Bad?

after all these mad scribblings are about good bad and searches!